Friday, May 26, 2023

You and words 3

 “The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.” Matthew 8:8 (KJV)

All spiritual battles are won or lost with words. And you know spiritual victory precedes physical victory. Also, there is power in your words. You can bring healing and deliverance into your life and the lives of others by speaking the word of God. You can defeat the enemies by speaking against them. Never speak defeat into your life, no matter the situation you are going through. You are responsible for the word that comes out of your mouth.

“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.” Isaiah 54:17KJV

“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their d Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.” 1 Samuel 17:44kJV

Most times the evidence of the condemnation of the enemies in our lives is the affliction that we go through. The tongue of the enemy is his weapon against you. God has said his weapon cannot prosper against you, so don’t join the enemy to speak the word of condemnation against yourself. Rather, bring judgement against the enemy and his activities in your life.

May you judge the enemy by the word of your mouth in Jesus' name. 

Prayer for today: I judge the enemies in my life and condemn their work in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: