Monday, May 8, 2023

You can breakthrough within a day!

“Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.” Isaiah 66:8 (KJV)

Beloved, it does not take forever to break through in prayer. Hear the word of the Lord; you can break through on any issue in prayer within a day. If you are ready, focused, and passionate as a woman in childbirth, there is no issue in life you cannot get through in prayer within a day. It does not matter how long the issue has been; when you are ready, you get your breakthrough. It did not take Elijah many days to bring the rain back to Israel; when he was ready, he got the breakthrough.

“So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees, And said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, There is nothing. And he said, Go again seven times. And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down that the rain stop thee not.” 1 Kings 18:42-44

“And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.” Genesis 32:24-26

What of Jacob? When he was ready to get his blessing in the right way, he did not take him many days. He prayed through in a single night. You know what? When you are ready and desperate enough, you will shut the door behind you, switch off your phone, and pray till you get an answer. The good news is that it won’t take a whole day.

You are getting your breakthrough right now, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my story change for the better right now in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name. 

No comments: