Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Know His ways

 “He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.” Psalms 103:7 (KJV)

There is a big difference between a Christian who seeks the ways of the Lord and one that is seeking miracles (the act of God). If you seek and find the ways of the Lord, you will not need to seek miracles, you will be the miracle. Christians who know the ways of the Lord walk in His wisdom and power. If you desire to know God’s ways, you will give the word of God and fellowship with the Holy Spirit the first priority in your life.

“And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32KJV

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28KJV

Your true strength as a Christian is your knowledge of the way of the Lord and obedience to His will. This is what gives you confidence and stability in any season of life. This is also your guarantee of victory and exploits no matter what is happening around you. You can accurately predict the future if you know the ways of God.

May you know and walk in the ways of the Lord in Jesus' name. 

 Prayer for today: Oh God reveal Your ways to me in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: