Wednesday, May 24, 2023

You and words 1

“But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” Matthew 4:4 (KJV)

Man is a triune being; he is a spirit, he has a soul and lives in a body. Your body feeds on physical food, but your spirit and soul feed on words. Your life depends on words you heard or didn’t hear, believed or doubted, acted upon or rejected, spoken or unspoken. Words are not ordinary, they are personalities. Actually, a man is his word. A man is as powerful as his word. You can be broken by a word, and you can be revived by a word.

“Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?” Ecclesiastes 8:4KJV

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” John 1:14KJV

You cannot be casual with words, it is our lives and form our worlds. If you reject a word you should believe, you will be in trouble. Can you imagine a person who is told the gospel and rejected; the person rejects the gospel at the risk of eternal damnation. From today, I will be sharing about you and words. You can use words to bind and you can use words to lose. Words can wound you, words can heal you.

May you use your words to your destiny's advantage in Jesus' name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me hear the right word today and always in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name. 

No comments: