Tuesday, May 2, 2023

His Grace

 “And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NKJV)

The grace of God is multi-dimensional. His grace can stand for power, wisdom, favor, protection, provision, results, and excellence in our lives. When the grace of God is at work in the life of a man, he lives the life of God among the people of the world. Your limitations, your weaknesses, your strengths, and what you can or cannot do will not matter anymore when you have truly received grace from God. Life is hard and burdensome without the grace of God. The grace of God is the power of God at work in a mortal man.

“And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.” John 1:16-17

“Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue.” 2 Peter 1:2-3

If grace is so important, we must know how to receive it. Grace comes from knowledge. If you want the grace that God can give, you must be passionate about the knowledge of Jesus Christ.  This is not religious knowledge, but a personal encounter with the Lord. The driver for the grace of God in the life of any man is the truth of God in the life of the person. Jesus is the truth.

May you know Jesus Christ personally and intimately in Jesus’s name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let your grace be at work in every area of my life in Jesus' name.    

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: