Sunday, May 14, 2023

Is there not a cause?

 “And David said, What have I now done? Is there not a cause?” 1 Samuel 17:29 (KJV)

For every effect, of course, there is a cause. Finding and dealing with the root cause of a matter is the beginning of a lasting and sustainable solution to the matter. If you see a system that is working or someone that is getting results, there is a secret and there is a cause. If you find out, you also can repeat the result or you can put in place the system. Also, if something is not working, there is also a cause, if you find the root cause, you can deal with it.

 “And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.” Matthew 3:10KJV

“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,” Luke 13:12KJV

Some issues will keep coming back until the root cause is dealt with. If you are confronted by such a repetitive solution, you must dig through to the root. Your weapon is thinking and praying. You can think through the matter, and you can also pray through the matter. Since as a believer, the power of God is at work in you, you can always deal with the cause of any matter.

It is a week of positive testimony for you in Jesus' name.  

Prayer for today: I uproot the root cause of any long stand challenge in my life in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: