Saturday, May 13, 2023

Woman, why weepest thou?

 “Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.” John 20:15 (KJV)

Today is Mother’s Day, for all mothers and aspiring mothers, Jesus knows your pain, weep no more. He knows your weeping particularly when you seek something that is important to your heart and it seems it has been taken by the enemy. He is available to provide and restore what you seek. He is available to respond to your need. The night of weeping is over. The morning of joy is here. Whatever is holding what you seek shall forcefully release it. Only believe, turn to the Lord, and do whatever He tells you to do.

“For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” Psalms 30:5KJV

“And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.” Luke 13:12KJV

For every woman who is presently weeping because she seeks motherhood, the Lord is saying to you weep no more. I decree that the gate of motherhood is open for you in Jesus' name. For every woman who is weeping because of the pain of seeking a caring husband or a loving child, weep no more because your joy shall be full. For every woman, even mothers, who are bound emotionally, physically, or spiritually, you are loosed from your infirmity in Jesus' name,

Mothers, stop weeping, your joy is now in Jesus' name. Happy Mother’s Day.

Prayer for today: The night of my weeping is over, my morning of joy has come in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: