Wednesday, May 10, 2023

There is a course

 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:” 2 Timothy 4:7 (KJV)

Life is a course that must be finished. Life is a mission that must be accomplished.  Until you see life this way, you may be running as though beating the air. This means that you must know your purpose and establish your aim. You must treat life with a sense of mission and direction. Life is also a fight of faith. This means that there will be challenges that will want to distract you from your mission. The challenges must be fought and overcome through faith. Faith is an indication that you have heard God. If you keep the faith, you will finish the course.

“I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.” 1 Corinthians 9:26-27KJV

“Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.” Acts 26:19-20 KJV

Every issue in this world is waiting for a man with a mission (Romans 8:19), and that is you. The question is, do you know the course you are engaged in? Do you know the race that is set before you? You can easily answer this question based on what you have invested your time in. Please define clearly your mission and pursue it with all your strength.

You are a man on a mission, you will finish your course, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, use me to fulfill your purpose on earth in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: