Sunday, May 21, 2023

Gaining mastery in all things 6

 “Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.” Zechariah 4:6 (KJV)

You must know how to yield to the Holy Spirit and walk in His counsel to gain mastery in all things. The Holy Spirit has been sent to abide with us forever, to teach us, lead us, counsel us, comfort us, and help us. If we yield to Him, we will win over the flesh and the power of darkness and we will through His wisdom gain mastery in all things. There is actually little or nothing we can achieve without the Holy Spirit. Jesus said it was better for Him to go so that the Holy Spirit could come and be with us.

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” John 6:63KJV

“But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” Romans 8:11KJV

Don’t just speak in tongues, learn to listen to the Holy Spirit and to yield to His voice every day. You know you have the best teacher in Him who is a master in all things Himself. He is our key access into the mystery of God’s word. He is our power to make things happen. If you begin to understand and prioritize fellowship with the Holy Spirit, you will gain mastery in all things.

May you give the Holy Spirit room in your life in Jesus' name. 

Prayer for today: Holy Spirit possess me, teach me and lead me in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: