Thursday, June 1, 2023

Shake the beast inside the fire!

 “And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm.” Acts 28:5 (KJV)

You can shake the beast that has come against you inside the fire. The beast can be an attack from within or without. It can be a habit that wants to destroy you or a spiritual attack that paralyzes your destiny. The term, “shaking” indicates taking a violent action. You must take violent action against the beast that wants to destroy you. You must shake it into the fire and let the fire permanently roast them.

“Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.” Isaiah 52:2KJV

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” Matthew 11:12KJV

No beast can remain in your life without your permission. When you are ready you engage the anointing of the Holy Ghost on you and the word of God in your mouth. If you are a child of God you have authority over every work of darkness that wants to destroy you. The word of God says, “whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven” This is the key of the kingdom possessed by everyone who has the revelation of the person of Christ. Ask that the fire of the Holy Ghost should destroy the beast within that wants to kill you.

May you shake the “serpent” inside the fire in Jesus' name. 

Prayer for today: Let the fire of God roast all unwanted guests within and around my life in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: