Tuesday, June 13, 2023

The overriding law

“For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.” Romans 8:2 (KJV)

By default, since Adam fell, all human beings are under the law of sin and death. All believers were redeemed from this law at Calvary. We are under a superior law that has overridden the law of sin and death. This law is the law of the Spirit of life. The law of sin and death is the legal power behind sin, sickness, and poverty. The law of the Spirit of life is the legal power behind our redemption. We must put the law to work in our lives to live above sin, sickness, and poverty. The law of the Spirit of life is enforced by the force of faith.

“Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:” Colossians 1:13-14 KJV

“But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:8-9KJV

The same way we were saved from sin is the same way we are saved from sickness and poverty. We heard the gospel, believed the gospel, confessed this gospel, and acted upon the gospel. You activate the force of faith by believing the word of God and acting on it. Put the law of the Spirit of life to work in your life through the active use of the word of God.

You are delivered from sin, sickness, and poverty in Jesus’ name. 

Prayer for today: I enforce the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus on my life and destiny in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: