Saturday, June 24, 2023

Life up your heads, O ye gates!

 “Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.” Psalms 24:7 KJV

You will have to deal with ancestral gates and doors in order to experience a glorious destiny. These are the barriers that hindered your ancestors from experiencing the fullness of God. Thank God that the power to deal with these doors and gates is available in the death and resurrection of Jesus that we are celebrating today. You don’t have to experience the limitations that are operating in your ancestral line.

“When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.” Acts 12:10

“I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron.” Isaiah 45:2

Major breakthroughs in life are gated. Marriage, prosperity, academics, business, cities, and nations are spiritually gated. You must deal with the gate of the city to experience the milk and honey in the city. If you are struggling at the gates, you must activate the resurrection power and speak to the gates. May you experience the breakthrough that your forefathers never experienced in Jesus’ name.

Let the resurrection power incubate your life in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: You ancient gates and everlasting doors shut against me; lift up your heads in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: