Saturday, June 10, 2023

What defines you! 4

 “Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.” Matthew 9:29 (KJV)

Your faith determines your fate. If you build your faith on the word of God, you will have confidence in yourself and your God. Your faith is simply what you believe, act upon, and declare. You can believe wrongly or correctly. If you believe the word of God you cannot be wrong. The word of God is the truth that sets you free from the bondage and the lie of the devil. The fruit of your life will tell you if you believe wrongly or correctly.

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32KJV

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2 KJV

You can redefine your life by renewing your mind with the word of God. Purge yourself of the lie of the enemy and fill your mind with the knowledge of God’s word and you will begin to see changes in the fruit of your life. When you have the revelation of yourself through the word of God, then you can have the correct definition of yourself.

You are what the word of God says you are in Jesus’ name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my life be a reflection of Your Word and Your Spirit in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: