Thursday, June 29, 2023

Six months completed!

 “Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18KJV

Today is the last day of the first six months of 2023. We should be grateful for the gift of life and for what has been achieved in the last six months. Even if you feel that nothing has been achieved or changed, please give thanks. This is because you can still go to God and find out what you need to do to change the game in the second half. It can never be over for those who are alive. And if the first half has been good, the second half can be even better.

“For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.” Ecclesiastes 9:4 KJV

“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23 KJV

Let me quickly say this: as we move into the second half of the year, it is important for us to approach it with a sense of thanksgiving and a commitment to believing God for a better second half. Giving thanks is key to relating to God, for His gates are opened to grateful people. All things are possible for believers. No matter your past, never doubt your future, particularly if you are a child of God. Study the scripture to identify the mighty act of God on behalf of His own and expect the same in your life.

Disappointment is over in your life, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, as the first half of 2023 ends today, let all my failures end with it in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: