Sunday, June 11, 2023

The Purposeful God

 “Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.” Revelation 4:11 (KJV)

God does things on purpose. If you align yourself with God’s purpose, you will enjoy His backing. The purpose of God and the will of God are revealed in the scriptures. Study the scriptures to understand God’s purpose for your life and you will be at peace in all situations. God’s responses to our needs and desires are based on His purpose. If you understand God’s perspective of things you will discover that His purpose is established in the love for humanity.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16KJV

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8 KJV

One of the best secrets of life is to understand how things work so that you are not striving against the wind. The best way to know how things work is to go to the manufacturer Himself. Fortunately, He has given us the manual through which we can understand the principle of life. Joshua was told to meditate on the manual and then he will naturally work in His wisdom. Every Christian should do the same.

May you align yourself with God's purpose for your life in Jesus’ name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me divine access into the written word in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: