Sunday, June 4, 2023

Be strong in the Lord 3

 “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1:8 (KJV)

The Holy Spirit will make you strong in the Lord. If you are filled with Holy Spirit, you have the power of God in your life. The Holy Spirit endues Christians with power from on high. As a Christian, you must be baptized in the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues. You must build yourself up by praying in the Holy Spirit regularly. Praying in tongues is one of the ways of praying in the Holy Spirit.

“And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” Luke 24:49KJV

“But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,” Jude 1:20KJV

When you pray in the Holy Spirit, you are building up yourselves on your most holy faith. Your faith can never be weak if you regularly pray in tongues and meditate on the word of God. As a Christian, if your faith is built, your life is built, and you will be strong in the Lord.

Be filled with the Holy Spirit in Jesus' name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God baptize me with Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking of tongues in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: