Wednesday, June 14, 2023

The unfailing faith

 “But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.” Luke 22:32 (KJV)

Your adversity shall turn to advancement in Jesus' name. The unfailing faith will give you the strength to overcome adversity and consequently enable you to strengthen others. The unfailing faith is based on the word of God, it is patient and persistent. God has promised to deliver you in all situations (psalm 34:19, Isaiah 41:10-13, John 16:33). Meditate on His promises until the unfailing faith is built in you and see your victory as you put your faith to work.

“And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? nI tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” Luke 18:7-8 KJV

“That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Hebrews 6:12KJV

Be diligent in faith. The word of God can never fail so also faith based on His word. God is ever committed to His word. Be patient, but be persistent. Confess the word until you see it. Do the word and do not waiver. Your faith shall be rewarded.

You are coming out of the pit in Jesus’ name. 

Prayer for today: Holy Spirit, intercede for me and strengthen my faith in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: