Friday, June 30, 2023

Don’t give up

 “Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:13-14

You are welcome to the second half of the year 2023. It is the seventh month, the month of rest, perfection, and breakthrough. On this first day of the month, I want to encourage you not to give up. Giving up is not an option. It has been always either too early or too late to give up, you will never find the right time to give up on the right course. What do you then do? Update your information level, find better ways to do what you must do to achieve your goal, remain passionate, pray through, listen to God, and take steps toward your goal. Paul made it, you can make it too!

“And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.” And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.” Luke 9:62 KJV

“Now the just shall live by faith: But if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.” Hebrews 10:38-39 KJV

Now this message is more important concerning your walk with God. Don’t give up on your walk with God. Spend more time with God, meditate on His word, and follow His voice. You must grow stronger in faith, not weaker.  Make up your mind for more of God this second half, and you will be blessed.

May your faith be stronger, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I decree that I shall not give up, only the opposition shall give up in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: