Tuesday, June 6, 2023

You shall rise again

 “Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.” Micah 7:8 (KJV)

You can always turn things around and rise again if you listen to God’s voice and obey Him. Dry bones always rise again to become an army when God is involved. Don’t be carried away by whatever challenge you have. Focus on God and you will experience a supernatural intervention. Even if the situation you are in is a result of your mistake, go to God in repentance and He will accept you. Never doubt the fact that God will help you and cause you to rise again.

“Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:” Ezekiel 37:4-5KJV

“And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.” Exodus 14:13KJV

Stop looking down on yourself because of what you are going through, you have Jesus. What do we do when we are going through things? We must keep on expecting miracles, keep on developing ourselves, keep on praying, keep on studying the word, and keep on declaring the word. Never doubt God’s ability to rescue you in any situation. If you must doubt, doubt your doubt.

Your much-needed help has come in Jesus' name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, lift me up and let me stand by faith in Your promises in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: