Monday, June 5, 2023

Be strong in the Lord 4

 “But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31(KJV)

About two weeks ago, I shared the art of waiting on the Lord with you. It is important for you to know that if you desire to be strong in the Lord you must learn to wait on the Lord daily. The truth is that yesterday’s strength is not enough, you need fresh strength from the Lord daily. In the place of waiting on the Lord, you trade your weakness for His strength. God’s strength is available to every Christian at the place of waiting. If you are too comfortable to miss church services, I am sure you will find it difficult to wait on the Lord.

 “Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.” Psalms 16:11KJV

“Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.” 2 Corinthians 3:17KJV

This time is the most challenging time to live for God, but He has provided us with all arsenals that will help us to live for Him without stress: His fellowship, His Word, and His Holy Spirit. We will only become susceptible to defeat at the hand of the enemy if we neglect to spend time daily with Him. If you are too busy to read your Bible, pray, and listen to His voice, then you will be too weak as a Christian in this end time. If you are living after the order of the world, hate instructions, and cannot pray and fast, then you need an encounter with the Lord.

May you receive fresh fire from the Lord in Jesus' name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, take me into Your dwelling place by Your Spirit in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: