Monday, June 26, 2023

You can’t ignore these!

 “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might” Ephesians 6:10KJV

As an end-time believer, there are three sources of strength you cannot ignore. These are the knowledge of God, the presence of God, and the anointing of the Holy Spirit.  God has revealed Himself to us through the scriptures.  If you study the Bible, you will be a strong Christian.  If you esteem the presence of God and live in obedience, you will be blessed by God’s presence.  If you are anointed by the Holy Spirit, you will subdue the enemy and get supernatural results.

“Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall [a]corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.” Daniel 11:32

“And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”” Exodus 33:14

The strength that these three sources will give you can never fail and is the greatest strength made available to Man by God. You cannot afford to neglect them. This strength will give you rest in the midst of battle and secure you in all seasons of life. This is the prevailing strength in all circumstances of life.

May your weakness turn to strength in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, reveal Yourself to me, let Your presence be with me, and anoint me with the Holy Spirit in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: