Friday, June 2, 2023

Be strong in the Lord 1

 “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.” Ephesians 6:10 (KJV)

If you are strong in the Lord, no devil or situation can defeat you. It is good to know that the strength of the Lord is available to all believers in Christ. You can always exchange your weakness for His strength and do what only He can do. You must desire His strength and power in your life. If you desire it you will have it. God is delighted to empower and strengthen us to fulfill His purpose in our lives.

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13KJV

“Beat your plowshares into swords And your pruning hooks into spears; Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’” Joel 3:10KJV

The question is, how do you become strong in the Lord and in the power of His might? The answer is by receiving His word and His Spirit into your life. The word of the Lord is the source of strength of a believer just as physical food is the source of physical strength. You can never remain an ordinary natural man if the word of the Lord comes to you (John 10:35). If you receive the Spirit of the Lord, you are anointed with His might (Act 10:38; Luke 4:18). This is your key to supernatural life: The Word and The Spirit.

May you receive the strength and the power of God in Jesus' name. 

Prayer for today: Let the word of the Lord come unto me and let me be anointed by the Holy Spirit in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: