Friday, June 23, 2023

The Necessity of Dominion

 “And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.” Genesis 27:40

If you are tired of the yoke of the enemy, you must gain dominion. If you are tired of living a life of servitude, you must gain dominion. The word dominion means sovereignty or control. You need dominion to be in charge and to take what belongs to you. One of the main constituents of dominion is power. Power changes hands the moment a man gains dominion. Jesus told His disciples that they needed power. The only language the enemy understands is power; he does not understand begging.  

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.” Genesis 1:26

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7

As a Christian, you have the dominion you need for life and destiny through the word of God and the power of the Holy Ghost. The dominion Adam lost was restored to us through Jesus Christ. You cannot live a life of yoke and servitude unless you are ignorant or unwilling to exercise your dominion.

You are defeating defeats in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I exercise dominion over the emptiers and the wasters attacking my life, and I subdue them in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: