Sunday, June 25, 2023

Get trained!

 “If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct.” Ecclesiastes 10:10KJV

If you desire to excel in anything in this world, you must get trained. Training is the difference between mediocrity and excellence. There are certain things you will never be able to achieve until you increase your capacity through training. Taking time to go to seminars, short-term training, and empowerment classes may be all you need to change your level in life. Perhaps you have set new goals for your life, or you have a strong desire to achieve a vision; the proper training will empower you to make it happen. Whenever you feel incapacitated, all you need to do is identify the training you need and make time for it. Your arms have the capability to break a bow of steel, but this can only be possible through training.

“He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.” Psalms 18:34

“I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron.” Isaiah 45:2

No matter how talented you are, training will give you capacity. Even Nebuchadnezzar knew that; he put gifted people through training to take over positions in the palace. It is good to sing and dance in the church, but the most important thing is learning to know God more and to be in charge of destiny. One of the key responsibilities of a pastor is to teach and impart knowledge for capacity building, both spiritually and physically. It breaks my heart when people find it hard to concentrate during a sermon in the church.

May you begin to build your capacity through training in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a desire for learning and a heart for understanding in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: