Thursday, June 8, 2023

What defines you! 2

 “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.” Proverbs 23:7 (KJV)

It is not what people think about you that matters, but what you think about yourself.  It is not what people say about you that matters, but what you say about yourself. Every external circumstance can be changed when you deal with complexes within. You are a god, please don't die like a mere man. The greatest help you can do for yourself is to align your thinking with God's thoughts about yourself. You are not defined by what you have or do not have. If what you have is obtained in the right way you are richer than someone who robbed others or commit a crime to get wealth.

“I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” Psalm 82:6KJV

“And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.” Luke 12:15KJV

Don’t listen to people who want to define you by what you are going through. Stop associating with people who cannot see your future, but are looking down on you because of your present. As a child of God, you are blessed. If you align your thought with God’s word and take action based on the word you will see the physical manifestation of the blessing.

You are defined by God and not your enemy!!. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, reveal to me the man within me  in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: