Wednesday, June 7, 2023

What defines you! 1

 “And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.” Genesis 3:4-5 (KJV)

Many people have been wounded by emotional attacks and inferiority complexes leading to low self-esteem. As a Christian, you don’t have to experience this negative emotional issue. You must know what defines you and not allow anyone to damage your mind about your person. What defines you is actually either the truth or the lies you have accepted about yourself.  God is the only Person who knows the truth about you that you should believe and accept. Every other man, including satan and your unwanted circumstances, are liar.

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.:” Genesis 1:26KJV

“God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.” Romans 3:4KJV

You know this was the attack that satan launched against Eve. He gave her the impression that she was less than what God created her to be. In actual fact, God created her like to be like Himself. She was reduced from what she had been because she fell for the emotional/personality attack. He offered her rebellion as a key to obtaining what she was already. You see this is the reason behind rebellion and other evil that people commit against themselves and humanity. If you want to know what defines you, look through the word of God and not what others are calling you.

You are wonderfully and fearfully made!!. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, I believe and accept only what Your word says about me in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: