Monday, June 19, 2023

The Pastoral blessings

 “The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.” Numbers 6:24-26KJV

There is someone that God has placed in your life to be your Pastor. This is the person who is to impart to you both knowledge and the blessings you need to fulfill your destiny and be who God wants you to be. Your Pastor is God’s choice for you, it is not about age, stature, status, or look. If you are connected in the right way with your Pastor you will enjoy divine covering for your life and destiny.

“And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.” Jeremiah 3:15KJV

“And she said unto her husband, Behold now, I perceive that this is an holy man of God, which passeth by us continually. Let us make a little chamber, I pray thee, on the wall; and let us set for him there a bed, and a table, and a stool, and a candlestick: and it shall be, when he cometh to us, that he shall turn in thither.” 2 kings 4:9-10KJV

It is your responsibility to discern and perceive who God has ordained to pastor you. It is your responsibility to listen to his teaching, instruction, and guidance. It is also your responsibility to be a blessing to him materially while he is responsible to bless you spiritually. The blessing of a spiritual man sent to you can shape your destiny forever (1 Samuel 9:15-16).

May you connect with the Pastor God ordained for your life in Jesus’ name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, make Your face shine upon me and be gracious unto me in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: