Saturday, June 3, 2023

Be strong in the Lord 2

 “And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.” Acts 20:32 (KJV)

The word of God will build you up and make you strong in the Lord. If you are not eating (literally) the word of God, you will be a weak Christian. Your faith will be weak, and you will be a doubter and a fool. But if you dedicate time daily for the word of God as you do with your physical food, you will have strong faith in God and you will deal wisely in all affairs of life and also obtain your inheritance.

“Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.” Job 23:12KJV

“Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.” Hebrews 10:38KJV

One of the indicators of your strength in the Lord is your faith in Him. When you build your faith, you build your strength in the Lord. You cannot build your faith without the word of God. Faith is both your shield against the onslaught of the enemy and your key to please God and possess your possession. The just shall die if he has no faith. Esteem the word of God in your life, and feed on the word daily and you will be strong in the Lord.

Be strong in Lord in Jesus' name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God fortify me through your Word in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: