Saturday, June 10, 2023

What defines you! 3

 “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.” Proverbs 4:23 (KJV)

The greatest battle you will have to fight is keeping your heart (mind). Guard your heart with all diligence; it is your responsibility.  Your arch-enemy knows this, if you don’t, you are ignorant to your own peril. This is because whatever enters your mind has entered your life. Your mind has three major gates: the eyes, the ears, and the feelings. You cannot listen to just anything or watch anything. Goliath was calling the people of Israel, servants of Saul for forty days, and they believed, so they could not accept his challenge. They believed a lie.

“And he stood and cried unto the armies of Israel, and said unto them, Why are ye come out to set your battle in array? am not I a Philistine, and ye servants to Saul? choose you a man for you, and let him come down to me.” 1 Samuel 17:8KJV

“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” Philippians 4:8 KJV

You will always have breakthroughs in your mind and in your life, if you continually open your mind to the word of God. When your mind is shaped, your life will be in shape (Joshua 1:8, Psalm 1:1-3, Romans 12:2). The way to bring healing to the wounded heart is by putting in the word of God. May you receive God’s word and be who He wants you to be in Jesus' name.

We destroy the lie of the enemy in Jesus’ name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, deliver me from strange words and lies of the devil  in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: