Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Three antidotes to worry

 “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11KJV

The three antidotes to worry I will like to share with you are trust, pray and expect. Worry is a negative emotional force that paralyzes its victims and opens doors for other issues. You must conquer worry if you want to fulfill your life and destiny. There are more challenges today than there have ever been. The element of trust is your assurance that, as long as you walk with God, you cannot go down. All things are working together for your good. Your trust in God will inspire you to align with His purpose for your life. This is the key to conquering worry in your life.

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28 KJV

“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don’t forget to thank him for his answers.” Philippians 4:6 TLB

Worrying will not solve any problem, but praying will. Instead of getting worried, pray and thank God for answering your prayers. You can pray until you have peace in your heart. When Hannah prayed, the Bible says her countenance was no longer sad (1 Samuel 1:18). After praying, expect and confess your expectation.  People who pray do not worry; people who worry cannot pray. Pray instead of worrying.

God is turning your situation around for good, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I reject worry and anxiety in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: