Saturday, July 1, 2023

Celebrating God’s faithfulness

 “It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.” Lamentations 3:22-23

The steadfast love of our God does not cease; His mercies never come to an end. We are standing because of His mercies and unfailing love.  This is one of the major reasons why we must be grateful to Him and celebrate His faithfulness. He is faithful, even when we are unfaithful. He is just, while we are unjust. He had not counted our sins against us, but has faithfully kept us to see the second half despite our shortcomings. His love is unfailing. We must celebrate Him and be grateful to Him at all times.

“If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.” 2 Timothy 2:13 KJV

“For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.” 2 Timothy 1:12 KJV

Let me encourage you to celebrate His faithfulness by committing your life to Him. Decide to live according to His will for your life.  His love is for all, but His covenant is for those who are committed to His word. His covenant makes you special in His sight and also makes Him jealous over you against the wicked one.

May you also celebrate God’s covenant in your life, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I am grateful to you, help me to walk both in Your love and in Your covenant in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: