Monday, July 31, 2023

Faith in Jesus name

 “And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.” Acts 3:16KJV.

In my undergraduate days at “Great Ife,” we used to sing one powerful song in our fellowship. The song says, “Victory in Jesus' name, Power in Jesus' name, glory, Halleluiah, there is victory in Jesus’ name!” I am glad to announce to you that there is no situation the name of Jesus cannot turn around. There is victory for you in the name of Jesus. The lame man in Acts 3 has been like that from his mother's womb till he was a full-grown man. Yet when faith in the name of Jesus was activated, he started walking.

“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”  Philippians 2:9-11KJV

“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mark 16:17-18KJV

Faith in the name of Jesus is activated by speaking to the situation in this powerful name. It does not matter how long or how impossible the situation is, if you can speak to it in the name of Jesus, you will have a miracle. If you say it the first time and it does not happen, say it again. Declare it until you see it. The name always works wonders; the name cannot fail. Call in your breakthrough job in the name of Jesus. Kill the infirmity in your life in the name of Jesus. Kill debts and poverty in your life in the name of Jesus, Call into your life the peace of God that passes all understanding in the name of Jesus.

You have your victory, in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I declare and decree divine intervention in every area of my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: