Wednesday, July 5, 2023

The miracle at Samaria

 “Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.” 2 Kings 7:1

 

Samaria was besieged by the enemy, so things became tough for them. Business was at a standstill. There was no movement, so people began to eat the dung of the dove, and some women even ate their children. Then the word of the Lord came through Elisha about the situation. The city experienced a twenty-four-hour miracle. God uprooted the source of the problem, and the people experienced abundance again. I have a word from the Lord for someone experiencing a similar situation: God shall uproot the strongman, and you will experience prosperity again in Jesus’ name.

 

“But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up." Matthew 15:13 KJV

“Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped..” Psalms 124:7KJV

 

Whatever has delayed a positive prophecy from being fulfilled in your life will be uprooted. Whatever has prevented your manifestation will be uprooted. The source of your financial trouble will be uprooted. The God of a twenty-four-hour miracle shall show up in your situation, and there shall be a quick and sudden breakthrough in Jesus’ name. The siege is over, in Jesus’ name.

 

The snare is broken, and you have escaped, in Jesus’ name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God uproot the strongman standing at the gate of my promised land in Jesus' name.

 Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: