Saturday, July 22, 2023

Peace in troubled times!

 “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me." John 14:1 KJV.

Do not let your heart be troubled. The evidence of God’s presence at all times is peace, no matter the situation. No matter what is happening, If Jesus fills your heart, there will be peace within you. The antidote to trouble in your heart is believing in God and our Lord Jesus Christ. Fear not, only believe. His presence will give you rest. If God is for you, nothing can be against you. Keep calm, no matter the case, but speak to the situation or mountain first, even before asking God for what next you should do (Exodus 14:13–16, Mark 11:23, Mark 4:39).

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33 KJV

“And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?" Mark 4:39-40 KJV

In times of trouble, never do anything that is against faith or under unbelief. Speaking against the situation or the storm is faith. Praying to God is faith. Believing that God will deliver you and make a way for you is faith. If you go in this direction and expect a miracle, there will be peace in your heart. No matter the case, the end will be good for you if God is with you.

May you enjoy peace beyond understanding in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me peace that the world cannot give, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: