Saturday, July 8, 2023

The impactful life 2

 “And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?” Genesis 37:15 KJV

What course are you pursuing in life? What do you really want to achieve?  What is your vision? If you don't clearly define your course, you will be running aimlessly or fighting as if you are beating the air (1 Cor 9:26). You must not chase a shadow; you must chase a substance. Let me ask you: what will you be chasing if money is no longer your issue?  What has God shown you as a course for your life? You will really need to answer these questions if your past life has been a struggle or if you desire to chart a new and profitable course.

“And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?" Exodus 3:11 KJV

“And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.” Acts 9:5-6 KJV

Please don’t just submit to any course just because it is easy or you are succeeding in it. This was what happened to Moses when God met with him. He was 80 years old and had already accepted the role of shepherding sheep. But God had a better course for him. The same thing happened to Saul, who became Paul. God had to show him the original plan that He had for him.

May you know what to do, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Lord Jesus, reveal Yourself to me and tell me what You want me to do with my life..

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: