Wednesday, July 5, 2023

You can break the power of the enemy

  “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

 

The church is the only body on earth than can stop satan and his work. You, as a believer in Christ, have the authority to break the power of Satan over nations, individuals, and things. If you don't know or you are not using your authority, Satan will operate freely. Satan is behind all the evil around us but we have the authority to break his power and to stop him.

 

“ Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.." Job 22:28 KJV

“ And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven..” Matthew 16:19 KJV

 

Satan is the personality behind the waywardness of the child, break the power of Satan over him. Satan is the personality behind the trouble in our nation, break his power. You can even break the power of saran over your finances in Jesus’ name.

 

The power of saran is broken over your body, soul, and spirit, in Jesus’ name.

 

 Prayer for today: I break the power of Satan over what belongs to me and I recover all in Jesus' name.

 Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: