Thursday, July 6, 2023

The unsurrendered will

 “I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.” 1 Corinthians 15:31

 

The real turning point in the life of any Christian is when he decides to die to his personal will and become alive at the will of God, come what may. This is the price every Christian champion has paid to walk in the power of God. The reason behind the supernatural life of Jesus was because He surrendered His will to that of God the Father. The undoing of the church today is the issue of unsurrendered will. When we refuse to surrender our will to God, we miss His best for our lives.

 

“Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done." Luke 22:42KJV

“I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.” John 5:30 KJV

 

You cannot insist on your own will if you have truly given your life to Jesus Christ. You cannot also afford to be carnal if you desire to live a victorious Christian life.  You must ask the Holy Ghost to insist on you until you become like Jesus. You must first study the Bible to know the will of God and walk in His will through the power of the Holy Spirit, Then you can experience the true blessing of God and influence the world for Jesus.

 

May you surrender your will to the Lord, in Jesus’ name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, not my will, but Your will be done in my life at all times and in all situations, in Jesus' name.

 Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: