Monday, July 10, 2023

The impactful life 4

 “That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Hebrews 6:12

An impactful life is a faith-based life. Faith conquers. Faith wins. Faith takes risks. Faith sees possibilities even when faced with impossibilities. Faith moves. Faith acts. When your faith is based on the word of God, you do what only God can do. When you build your faith, you build yourself to quench and subdue all oppositions. If faith is active in you, you cannot be stopped. No matter your situation build your faith through meditation on the word of God and fellowship with His Spirit.

“By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went." Hebrews 11:8KJV

“Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions. Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.” Hebrews 11:33-34KJV

The truth is that no one can do great things on earth without faith. If you say you are a Christian, show us the evidence of your faith. Christianity is not a religion; it is a faith-driven life. As a Christian, you must be receiving visions from God, acting on God’s instruction even if it is risky, and getting results. If you are not getting things done as a Christian, you need fire. You must go to God and stay in His presence until faith enters you.

You are a winner and not a loser, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: let the Spirit of Faith enter into me in Jesus’ name..

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: