Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Jesus is God in the flesh

 “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.” 1 Timothy 3:16 KJV

 

I have always jokingly but seriously said that after Genesis 3:15 is John 3:16. What I am trying to say is that it must become a personal revelation to you about Jesus that He is God in the flesh if you desire to walk in the wisdom and the power of God (John 1:14). This cannot be a piece of head knowledge. The Spirit of God will always confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (1 John 4:2). Paul put it as the mystery of godliness to Timothy. You will have access to this mystery, if you believe that God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

 

 

“And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.” Genesis 3:15 KJV

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16KJV

 

Now, the juice of this message is that Jesus, the God manifest in the flesh, became the seed of the woman that bruises the head of satan. If you meditate on the gospel (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Acts) until the truth that Jesus is God in the flesh became a personal revelation to you, you will receive the Holy Spirit and walk in power.

May Jesus Christ be a personal revelation to you in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a personal revelation of Jesus Christ so that I can walk in Your wisdom and power in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: