Friday, July 28, 2023

Listen carefully!

 “So listen carefully, for whoever has will be given more, but whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has will be taken from him.” Luke 8:18 NET Bible.

Listening precedes hearing. Unfortunately, not everyone who listens hears. Yet everyone’s life depends on what he hears or does not hear. For example, if you can listen and hear the word of God, your life can never remain the same again, no matter who you are, where you are, or how you are. Faith is born when you hear the word of God. Fear is born when you hear the words of the enemy. If you listen to the word of God daily, your life will be fruitful and productive. Two people can be in the same place, listen to the same message, but hear different things. Only those who hear correctly will profit.

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”  Romans 10:17 KJV

“But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper." Psalms 1:2-3 KJV

You may have to listen to a message several times before you gain wisdom. If you find a message that you believe you need, don’t just listen to it once; listen to it repeatedly. Another thing is that there is a transfer of grace through listening. If there is a man of God who has the grace you desire, listen to him repeatedly, and then you can connect to the grace and even the anointing on him.

May you hear God, in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, open my ears to hear you clearly and correctly in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: