Monday, July 24, 2023

Don't fight in the flesh!

 “For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)." 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 KJV.

One of the things that is certain in this world is that you will always have a fight to engage in. However, you must fight from a winner's perspective; you must choose your fight and take the fight to your winning realm. As a believer, you must not fight in the flesh; you must fight in the spirit. Throwing punches, fighting with foul words, and plotting against people should not be your strategy. You must fight in the spirit. You must engage God to do the fighting so that you can just walk into the bounty of victory. Learn from the eagle who takes the battle with the snake into the air.

“Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the Lord will be with you.” 2 Chronicles 20:17KJV

“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31KJV

If you draw your strength from the Lord and are an Eagle Christian, then the enemy has no chance. Engage in worship, speak the word, pray in the spirit, pray in the understanding, receive open eyes and ears, do what God tells you to do, and never give up. Satan himself does not stand a chance, not to mention his demons, if you engage in these.

You are more than conquerors, in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I pull down the stronghold of the enemies by the authority of God’s word, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: