Saturday, July 15, 2023

Press into the kingdom!

 “The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it." Luke 16:16.

Since the time of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God has been here with us. The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost (Romans 14:17). Your life as a Christian must experience what the kingdom offers. Sin, sickness, poverty, and bondages are not part of the kingdom and must be violently rejected. You must press in through faith and prayer to experience the kingdom of God on earth.

“And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,  When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole. And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague." Mark 5:25-29

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force." Matthew 11:12

Do not fold your arms and watch the enemy do whatever he likes in your territory.  Evict the enemy from your territory and take what belongs to you. Press in like the woman with the issue of blood. Press in like Bartimaeus (Mark 10:46–52). Tarry in prayer and do not give up until you see the kingdom manifest in your life on earth.

May you possess your possessions in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I Press into the fullness of God's kingdom on earth, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: