Sunday, July 23, 2023

Blessed assurance

 “And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest." Exodus 33:14 KJV.

What God has given us is an assurance, which is better than any insurance that any man or government can offer. You are covered. You can enjoy peace, rest and prosperity at any time, in any situation, and wherever God has planted you. He will be an enemy to your enemy, He will fight those who fight you, He will curse those who curse you, and He will bless those who bless you. The one who assured you has power over all forces, and He oversees both the terrestrial and the celestial.

“For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:  So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” Isaiah 55:10-11KJV

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." John 6:63 KJV

The word of God is your cover, your assurance. You have to receive the word, believe the word, personalize the word, confess the word, and act upon the word. Nothing in this world can cross or stop the word of God. The word prevails in all situations and circumstances. God has given you His word as His child. Every situation will turn out for your good.

Your week is blessed in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I receive God’s cover for my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: