Sunday, July 9, 2023

The impactful life 3

 “Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance..” Acts 26:19-20

If you have defined your course, you will then need to engage in the fight so that you can achieve your vision. Your course may be challenged externally, but the real fight is internal. If you win within, you cannot lose without. Your main fight will be that of obedience, discipline, and resilience. You must be willing to do what must be done to achieve your goals, whether it is convenient or not, and you must not give up until you get there. The fight becomes interesting if you know how to leverage God’s grace and strength.

“"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13 KJV

“And David said to Saul, Let no man's heart fail because of him; thy servant will go and fight with this Philistine..” 1 Samuel 17:32KJV

Get going and get doing. If you experience a setback, pick up yourself and get going again. No matter be the case keep on moving toward the mark. Do something to develop yourself daily and prioritize your fellowship with God. Ask God to send you faithful and committed people who will help you. If you come against a challenge, obstacle, or problem, know that the solution is also near and not far. In the fullness of time, you will see the expected result.

May you experience breakthrough in all that you do, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the wisdom, favour and strength to live an impactful life in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: