Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Mindset of winners

 “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:” Philippians 2:5 KJV.

The mindset of a winner is positive and believes in possibilities. This was the mindset of Jesus Christ. There were two loaves of bread and five fish. He asked thousands of people to sit down to eat. Some people wanted to throw Him over the cliff, He just walked through their midst. There was a storm against the ship where He was sleeping, He woke up and spoke to the storm. Some people wanted to trap Him with His words, but His answers could not be resisted. For Him, all things are possible for those who believe.

“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23KJV

“Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus." Acts 4:131KJV

Your life reflects your mindset (Proverbs 23:7). To be successful, you must have a mindset of success. For a Christian, the starting point is to believe in your mind that God is with you. Whatever your mind can conceive is possible. To see things physically, you must first believe them in your mind. This is the mindset that turns things around. If you spend time with Jesus, you will develop this mindset and be a wonder to many.

 You have the mind of Jesus, in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Lord, I believe, all things are possible.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: