Friday, July 21, 2023

Put God first!

 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1 KJV.

You cannot improve on God, nor can you do anything better than God. Commit your life totally to God by asking Him to take control of everything. If you put God in charge, you can never fail. We fail because we neglect God and try to do things on our own. If you put God first and last and leave no room for yourself, then you can see situations turning around for your good. If you pray and get God’s Word on any matter, you have committed God and put Him in charge.

“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” Genesis 1:1 KJV

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33 KJV

Nothing can take the place of God, not your job, people, or anything for that matter Our advantage in this life as Christians is the Word of God and the Spirit of God. Many of us try first, and when we fail, we go to God. I am sorry; that is a foolish way of approaching life. Most of us are guilty of this, including me. God taught me this throughout my undergraduate days, but I observed that I had unconsciously put this winning strategy aside. However, every time I activated this strategy, I always won without stress. You can always turn around any situation if you put God totally in control by receiving His Word and following His Spirit.

Enter your breakthrough season in Jesus' name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, I give you full control of my life and everything I do, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: