Tuesday, July 11, 2023

The impactful life 5

 “If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct.” Ecclesiastes 10:10

Wisdom is needed to live an impactful life. Wisdom brings profit. Wisdom gives profitable direction. Wisdom makes quality and profitable decisions. Wisdom is the principal in the school of progress. If you walk with God, you cannot be a fool. If you walk with God, you will be wise like Him (Prov 13:20). Wisdom gives life to those who have it (Ecc 7:12). If you ask God for wisdom, He will give you wisdom (James 1:5). If you meditate daily in the word of God, you will deal wisely in all affairs of life (Joshua 1:8).

“And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left." Isaiah 30:21 KJV

“Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.” Jeremiah 6:16 KJV

Never make decisions under pressure, and let God guide you all the way. If someone is putting you under [pressure, he has a hidden agenda If you have conflicting facts, give them time. Never compromise a long-term reward for short-term enjoyment. Build your capacity daily.  Pray through and think through before you take any steps.

May you always have direction through the leading of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: let the wisdom of God be at work in my life in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: