Thursday, July 20, 2023

Praying in God’s will

 “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:" 1 John 5:14 KJV.

Prayer is a key component of our Christian lives. If, as a Christian, you are getting answers to your prayers, your life will reflect the glory of God. This makes it important for us to know the secret to get an answer to our prayers. One major secret is praying according to the will of God. If you know the will of God, you will be passionate and effectual in your prayer. Praying in the will of God gives you confidence that your prayers will be answered.

“Produce your cause, saith the Lord; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob Isaiah 41:21 KJV

“Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered." Romans 8:26 KJV

If you pray according to the word of God and also pray in the Holy Spirit, you will never need to worry about getting answers to your prayers. The word of God is the will of God. The Holy Spirit knows what we need to pray for and prays for you in the will of God. When we pray in tongues, our understanding is unfruitful, but our spirit prays. When you pray, be passionate, but pray the word of God and pray in the Holy Ghost.

Your prayers are answered in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to always pray right and to receive answers to my prayers, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: