Sunday, July 16, 2023

All things are learnable!

 “Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old." Matthew 13:52.

I was watching a young man from South Africa on Britain's got talent. He used to be a footballer but lost one of his legs to a disease. Then he joined his friends and learned how to dance. His dancing presentation was excellent and better than most people with two legs. He got a heroic welcome to South Africa a few days ago. There is nothing you cannot learn if you consider it important. You cannot underestimate the importance of learning for destiny fulfillment. If you are teachable, you will reach great heights in life.

“And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:3-4

“Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;" Hebrews 5:8

As a Christian, if you are going to be victorious and enjoy the covenant blessing, you must learn obedience. Obedience is learnable, just like other things in life. Your Christian life depends totally on your obedience to the word of God. The truth is that if you want the best of God, you will have to die to self. Training is hard and may feel like suffering, but if it births understanding and obedience in you, you will become a better person.

May you be humble enough to be teachable and to learn obedience in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, teach me obedience and let me walk in your word, in Jesus' name.  

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: