Sunday, July 30, 2023

My prayer for you

 “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me. The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.” Psalm 138:7-8 KJV.

Today is the last day of the seventh month of the year 2023. A lot of things have happened in the last seven months, both good and bad. We need to stay positive in all situations. One way to stay positive is to receive encouragement and prayer from a Pastor. My prayers are with you, specifically this morning, that all will be well with you. Even if you are amid any challenge, the hand of the Lord shall lift you; He will subdue your enemies, and He will not forsake you.

“The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.”  Numbers 6:24-26 KJV

“And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding." Jeremiah 3:15 KJV

The next five months will be better than the last seven months of 2023. Look forward to divine intervention and miracles in every area of your life. Do not stop giving thanks daily, this is the will of God for you. When you speak, speak positively, speak the promise, bind the enemy, and loose the Angels. Stay excited, no matter what; God is working all things out for your good. Make sure you are doing something daily towards your goal, no matter how small.

 You will get to your promised land, in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, perfect all that concerns me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: